0nce again i say thank you to Vibrant for this wonderful award.
Here are seven things about me.
- I have been baptized three times, once as a baby, then as an adult full emersion in Church, followed by being baptized in the River Jordon in Israel in the year 1980.
- I have had five genuine surnames in my lifetime. 0ne i was born with, another i was given on adoption, and three marriages.
- I was ordained by Reverend Dr David M. Ford St Lukes Evangelical Church Georgia the year 2000. 0k it was over the internet but it was a very serious matter to me and those involved, prayers were said and it was carried out in the sight of god and i will never regret it.
- I believed i was born a Catholic because i believed that water was a purifier, and i believe in confession.
- I have always known i was different or eccentric some might call it.
- When i went to School education started with learning to read and write on pen and paper, and ended at fifteen years of age, there was no GCSE and A and 0 levels.
- I can remember milk being delivered by horse and cart and a man lighting up the street lamp light with a long pole.
Stuart M. Perkins
Ra for begginers.
maddy at home.